Sisters Stop Asking Sisters, I’m A Black Man Just Ask Me!
The controversial book on relationships!
The book goes through 50+ uncut interviews with African American men regarding their perception of women, dating and relationships, however the book is written by a woman. That’s what makes the book awesome. I understand what issues African American women wrestle with.
This book is a great tool for mending relationships and aiding women in cleaning out the closet. The books objective is to allow the man a chance to tell his side of the story, so we women can reflect on our own behavior. The book is funny with in-your-face scenarios. It’s defiantly for the woman who has ever gotten caught up in the why.
What makes the book controversial is:
- Do black men have issues or is that just an excuse to excuse trifling behavior?
- Is dating tuff for all races or is it worse for African Americans?
- Has dating become complicated because black women are experiencing more success than black men?
- Are dating issues mainly due to black women having a bad attitude?
- Are men going to cheat regardless to what women do?